View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 07:48 PM   #596
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ok, point taken. I'll get busy. Sorry for the delay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

I'm going to do a transitional post that will carry Naiore et all through to the immediate vicinity of Imladris... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Nerindel, Naiore would expect Lespheria to attempt to warn Imladris and will make good use of her "helpers" on that score.

I am aware that in the surrounds of Rivendell a lot will be happening. Location of individuals will be a bit of an issue. I'll be more than happy to edit this post to solve any geographical problems, should they arrive.

Naiore, for her part, will be prepared for: Rangers desceding upon her in pursuit; Kaldir, whose troubled mind she will also pick up as he sets pursuit of his own; and, rising dissention within her own camp.

Everdawn, what I was thinking was that Avanill and Barrold would start to have grave doubts about the venture as soon as Naiore announces the change in plans. They were both sold on the idea of pillaging the Shire. A detour via Imladris is time consuming, risky and dubious and I figure neither man would like the idea much.

Therefore, Naiore will be on the watch also for trouble from her own group. Barrold, for his part, will sieze upon any opportunity to make a gain. If he thinks he stands to make more from turning Naiore in to the pursuing Rangers than siding with her in an assault on Rivendell, then he will not hesitate to do so.

In fact, I think that is the path Barrold will take. He'll attempt to wheedle a trade on Naiore, and Toby the thief for good measure, in return for a reward and his own survival. He's never claimed to be anything other than a scoundrel and coward. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight