View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 06:54 PM   #583
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I reckon we speed through the travel too.

I'll need to halt Naiore and group prior to Imladris so as to set up their plan, which is to send Vanwe in to betray Imladris and give Naiore access.

Then there's the betrayal of Avanill and Barrold of Naiore too. That could happen at Imladris, as I don't think either one would care to tag along with Naiore when she flees south once she fails at Imladris.

There's been some talk of Kaldir, Lespheria, Benia, Naiore and co all bumping into each other around Imladris.... Vanwe being waylaid by one of the following parties on her way in to do her mother's bidding.

So there's lots that will be happening once Imladris nears one way or another. I think we should cut to the chase rather than dally with the miles between Imladris and the surrounds of Bree.

Just my opinion. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll edit Naiore too, as she's just discovered that Menecin is Alive (doh [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] )

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight