View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #1071
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Firefoot and I got together today. My horses tried killing her twice on two separate occasions. The first incident happened during our trail ride when the horses took a detour to a nearby pond. They wouldn't leave, and in an attempt to get them to go the way we wanted to, her mount dragged her under some low oak-tree branches. I was annoyed.

And then later, while I stood holding a horse getting her shoes put on, the mare spooked and bolted forward, right into poor Firefoot.

We played Dominion in between the trail ride and the Ferrier’s visit. She latched onto the game really well and made some very intelligent decisions during the game.

I think despite the horses' apparent ill-will, Firefoot enjoyed herself. I had fun, while I wasn't worrying about the safety of my guest. We found we had more in common than we knew about. For instance, we both have the same favorite actor, which is crazy, and no I'm not telling you who it is, because I don't divulge that information very often (don't ask me why not).

All in all, it was a really fun afternoon.

-- Foley