View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:52 AM   #1044
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilde Bracegirdle View Post
Such a large number of wights so close, and I managed to miss them! I live just a tad north of Boromir.
Really! How come neither of us discovered this earlier? We'll have to rectify this having not met yet if you're up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Last one of the Geneva-mooters I haven't mentioned is Boro. Now I'm happy to say that I got to talk with him almost enough and that we actually ended up making some kind of siblingly adoption plan... Anyway, it was great to meet Boro because before the Kent-episode I had a certain kind of picture of him and after it a different one, and I was kind of lost what kind of person this guy who I considered my friend was. Turned out he was actually the mixture of the old Boro and the new Boro I had in my head and it made me really happy, because I could finally clearly see who he was and also because I liked this real person a lot, even more than the two persons I had had in my mind before. (Ok, I'm aware this is getting rather in-depth. Won't continue ranting here anymore!) Anyway, to go on my adjective spree, Boro is both calm and funny, and smart and kind. I like him (although I guess I said that already!)
Oh just rant away, I know you want to, because I'm pretty sure we decided you were my big-little sister correct? Scolding me when I misbehave and act childish, but always have an open ear to my few moments of brilliant Dr. Phil-ing or encouragment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
It was thought of in all love and brotherhood... and in all fun. And in all seriousness.

I mean the good ladies in this world miss a lot letting you go free.

No pressure for you, but to the more beautiful sex here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Not that Boro isn't extremely fantastic and desirable. I just love the way Nog's pushing it.
You two are going to make me tear up...stop it! But seriously, I truly am honored you lot think so well of me to say I would be a worthy catch. Although, you should know Nog that the blame doesn't just go to the opposite sex, I do a fine job with the whole confidence and fear of messing up good thing all by meself.