View Single Post
Old 05-23-2002, 05:49 PM   #7
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

Bulvard stood tall and proud at 6feet6, his white armour gleaming in the first rays of the pale morning sun, his white hair blowing in the soft breeze. He held a longsword, a magnificient sword that was the pride of his family for generations.

He was a grim, silent man. His tragic past causing him to retreat in a shell. He enlisted to the forces of Raffenshler to have a purpose in this sorry life. He looked at the people near him, and the one who presumed to lead this journey. They were as detemrined as himself. He had nothing to live for, his wife and daughter being slaughtered by Sauron's minions, his life now is in the sevice of ridding the world of such things foul.

He looked over the horizon and watched a falcon swoop elegantly over the castle walls. Holding out his hand, he allowed the majstic bird to perch. Tickling it's beak, he whispered,"And how are you this fine day, my pretty! What news have you for me."

The bird cocked it's head and stared into his eyes and Bulvard seemed to know what it was thinking. He led his horse Arod by the reins and approached Calixto," I have bad news, there is an amassing of the creatures of shadow beyond the hill yonder.

"What course do you have in mind to set for this journey, Calixto?"