View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:36 PM   #86
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Legate.
What else do you expect me to do while I catch up on the missed material? Simply read it, and act like it was never spoken? xD

Nog - he is his usual self, and I haven't found anything suspicious with him.

Nilp. He is quiet, and he voted for himself. Usual behavior, I'm not suspicious toDay.

Kent. Not toDay. I don't get how the whole deal making works into the game, and finding the Wraiths. Though I've learned my lesson, and will watch him - since he can be tricksy.

Shasta - I've got my eye on you, like I said I would. If your participation doesn't bolster up, you most likely will get my vote toMorrow; if I'm still alive and there isn't a better candidate.

Rune. I don't believe I've ever played with him before, so I can't judge what is typical behavior and what is not. Watching.

Legate and Eomer - I keep reading their posts as from the same author for some reason. They/him make logical points, though they/him seem to be hovering a bit.

Sally. Oh dear. She is Sally. While I don't like her vote for Nog. I'm just going to watch.

Wilwa, Kath, Brin, Nienna. I've no idea. Quiet. I think Brin is the only typical loud one of the four. Will watch for now.

Nerwen, Lhuna, Eonwe, Groin - no idea really.

X'd since Nienna's #80. Fixed a rogue tag error.