View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 07:25 PM   #260
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
That’s probably a better interpretation. Mine would’ve been too easy.

So we’re thinking Sally or Pitch yes me too but I’m innocent. I really think this information taken with the strong possibility Form was killed as a seer...

I’ll take the plunge.
You know I was thinking this was quite a quick trigger and plunge, but spending a bit more thought about it, until there's anything else to learn from the ghost...

No matter what your role you wouldn't be voting for yourself, so if you are innocent, from your perspective at worst it's a 50/50 shot. And Form's death night 1 could certainly implicate sally as the wolf more than Pitch.

From my perspective, I can't take that plunge yet because worst case it's a 33% chance. I suppose it's possible 2 (or even 3! ) in this group is a wolf, but that might be way too hopeful because:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Conspiracy Unmasked
'I think,' answered Frodo slowly, 'that it was a good guess, as far as it goes.
So I have to proceed thinking there's only 1, and thus a 33% chance. What I do like about your quick vote is I'm very interested to see what sally and Pitch do in reacting to this information from the ghost.

Currently my best guess to the wolf among the three would go...

sally - because of Form being killed Night 1
Pitch - because he cautioned me yesterday about who I was trusting, but he himself has seemed to be pretty trusting towards me
Morsul - The quick vote for sally first struck me as suspicious, but also realizing to him it's a 50/50 shot, and quickly made up his mind sally's the wolf because Form being night killed.

Last edited by Boromir88; 04-24-2021 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Edit: assigning the quote from Ghost!Form
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote