View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:05 AM   #320
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Well. I can't for thelife of me think why an innocent selfvoting would be helpful. (unless she's purseholder and is convinced she has a wizard.)
It rests with the belief "I'm innocent, but I'm too much of a distraction so best to just lynch me and be done with it." I'm the same way in that my basic principles as an ordo are Don't do the wizards' job and lynch your gifteds. Be lynch fodder if I must because in the grand scheme of things an ordo lynch isn't nearly as devastating as a gifted death.

1. It would show the non-wizards I had innocent motivations and therefor possibly lead to the real bad folks.

2. Keeps the gifteds alive longer, which is the true bane of any pack.

Rikae is trying to spare/protect someone or another...

Whether that be spare the innocents from a distraction when she's too frustrated and doesn't have the time to defend herself. Feeling that as long as she's still alive she would be a distraction. I don't think a hunter-Rikae would do this, given the odds, I think she would fight for her innocence harder, not throw it in simply after Nog and Nerwen are looking at wizards suspected Volo as the seer theory.

Or she is indeed a wizard and wants to quickly stop her 2 other mates from trying to save her. To try to give them a restart considering how badly their night kills have turned out. It puts those two in a bigger uphill battle, but considering they still don't have a gifted, I would expect at least an attempt fake reveal (if Rikae was a wizard) to draw out one of them and make it easier on the other two if she's going sacrificial.

Edit: crossed with Rikae