View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #119
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
So you're responsible for that part of the game? Please, if we have a say in the matter, it should be obvious that I'd like to be Diogenes the Cynic (the whole dog business, and the bit with the lamp that Zil found 'forced'.). I promise not to be indecent in public, though.
I believe I actually gave you the honour of being Socrates.

And before I raise more suspicion with my dubious statements: Agan, Legate and I were assisting Nogrod in giving out the roles by assigning Greek philosophers from Greek philosopher playing cards to all players so that Nogrod could later (obviously when we were not present anymore!) randomise the roles with the assistance of those cards. And no, I don't remember which philosophers we assigned to which people (except a few), maybe Nog will share them after the game. And as a further disclaimer, the philosophers will - or so Nog told us - play no further part in this game or narrations, so I'm not spoiling you of anything or know anymore than you do.

edit: xed with everyone again
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote