View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #110
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Time to think about a vote.
I'm not going to vote for Cailín and Valier in their first game in ages, and Manwe for the same reason plus per Nogmod's decree. Not for BG for reasons specified above. Not for Boro and skip because I like them, and not for Agan, Kit, Legate, Ozzy, Rikae, Zil and Shasta because I'd like to see more of them. Not for Lottie because that would be the easy way out.
Sally I don't yet know what to think of.
I'm feeling squeamish about wilwa (but her response to me has eased my stomach a bit) and Greenie.
I might vote Mac for his cobbler-hunting, which I feel is a counterproductive distraction at this point. Or alternatively one of the quieter ones, preferably either L.Ron's daughter (whose single post was basically agreeing with a lot of people and latching on to the Pitch-suspicion) or Nessa, who hasn't been very productive either and also has that "Rikae-knows-something-we-don't" thing against her.
And I've no idea about anybody else (which is an awful lot of people).

EDIT: x-ed from #102 down.