View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #101
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Wow, Sally is back in her familiar splendour. That's nice, although I disagree with practically everything she says.
For clarification:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Pitch is very quick to specifically say not to kill BG
This is because I remember a game where she was lynched for sheer newbishness (much like the kind in her post about Ozzy) on D1 and had a nervous breakdown subsequently. I don't want to see that repeated toDay; later in the game is a different matter. Besides, didn't you agree with me a few lines further up?

Quote:
Kit is bizarre and (un)reasonable. Her predictions are very interesting.
What's bizarre and unreasonable about her? Didn't she say the same things about me which you're now reiterating in oh so many words?

Quote:
Aaaaand the most damaging point against Skip is brought up first in Mac’s #35. If the seer only suspects wolves (or, for that matter, only vindicates innocents), they become an instant target for the wolves. I wanted to save my thoughts until I was commenting on Mac’s post, because this is a good catch for Mac (which is to say that he made a good catch, not that he’s normally incapable of such a discovery).
Sorry, that's not that damaging at all, and I think you're putting words in his mouth here; especially as skip later explained himself by referring to Lommy's last game.

No time to comment on the rest of this epic post, I'll have to come back to it in a quieter hour.