View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:27 PM   #1674
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Oh, Legate, you do make me laugh. Let's just say that the episode where we see Alien's father is called "Happy" Families. I should also point out that Alien's mother is given a much broader character in Volume 3, so maybe you'll learn to like her. Or hate here more. Who knows.

I hope you quote The Whimsical Adventures of Sir Phantom and his associate, Mister Alan. "Well, no harm done" "Quite."
Yes, that background music in Fungoltch & Schmurt gets in my head ALL THE TIME. you can thank my brother for that particular masterpiece.

The language is German, played backwards. Fans of a certain 80's German electro pop band may recognise the words. But still, I'm always happy to maintain that the title of that cartoon, Fungotch and Schmurt Save Christmas, was entirely justified...

I agree. I have often thought about making a P&A related T-Shirt or two for myself, but I never seem to have the time / money.