View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #1673
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba View Post
It's just a name I made up off the top of my head. But, why not? Fungotch and Schmurt need parental guidance.
Which reminds me, we've just finished an episode where ALIEN'S FATHER is revealed. And it just gets weirder from there. Considering who his mother is...
Wow! Cool! Well, I did not like his mother that much, but perhaps the father is going to be far cooler!

Oh, and Hookbill, I've been planning to tell you that for some time already, but somehow never managed to do so - I wonder if that's a sign of something. A few times, I've been "replaying" Phantom&Alien dialogues from the videos with my brother when we were walking somewhere, or such (Lommy had actually witnessed one, so that's what reminded me of telling you). Or, we have been "singing" the background music to Fungoltch&Schmurt video.

"Is it just me... or are adverts getting... weirder..." "How did you get a TV?"

(Okay, and now we had to re-watch it. Twice. )

Oh, and btw, we were wondering which language did you use when recording the Fungoltch&Schmurt video (as it obviously isn't English). We came to these conclusions: Obviously, it's some language recorded backwards. At one point, I came up with a theory that perhaps it's actually this Fungoltish language (the one used in the comics), but just played backwards. To that, my brother reacted, saying that possibly it's Fungoltish that has been recorded backwards and then played backwards.

Moldutch? Gimifril!!! ( <= Yea, I want a t-shirt saying that! Wow, now that would be cool!)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote