View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #1668
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

With just five weeks before I take a break, danger is really hotting up on the Downs!

Special thanks to Aganzir for the second story.

With Lommy off fighting in the battle, Death appeares, but he needs help. Alien's help?

Look out for the Comic Archive!

We're just two weeks away from the climactic conclusion to Volume 2! It's exciting, it's weird and has at least one more explosion. That can't be bad. Or can it?
Don't forget, after Volume 2 ends we'll have a three-part special adventure for that crime fighting duo Phanston and Ailsbry, followed by some special challenge comics from Oddwen, TheGreatElvenWarrior and Aganzir (any one else want to sign up for that?) and THEN we'll have the prologue to volume three. The week after that, it'll be time to batten down the hatches, take a strong drink and get ready for the most insane adventures The Phantom and Alien have seen yet!

Or something...

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 04-20-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote