View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 08:38 PM   #108
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
As for "Lord of the Rings: The Early Years", I am very confident now that it is going to suck like the deepest, vilest slime-pool in all the Dead Marshes. For some reason I'm quite looking forward to it.
Putting a Game of Thrones lusty spin on things, just think of the pedophilic delight of a several hundred year-old Arwen getting the hots for barely-pubescent Aragorn. Dirty ol' Elvesses! Not to mention the menage-a-thirty between the orcs and Celebrian (with the Aredhel-like insinuation that "it is not said that she was wholly unwilling"). Face it, Elrond got pretty dull after a few millenia. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Why are you glaring at me like that?