View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 07:29 AM   #609
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Of all these things, I only feel strongly about Duet and Duel. The rest are presentable as is. Are there any that you would like to see tweaked or even fully reworked?
Nope! I like all the songs. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
You know, I'm starting to feel like the final stretch is gonna take as long as all the rest put together. :/ Long-term projects are /hard/. We'll get there at some point. I know we will. But it makes me feel down when I don't get to check off a point for some arbitrary deadline.
This is especially true when we both keep fiddling... for example, this was going to be a question, but I think it's turned itself into a statement: I want to redo all the character portraits as digital images. Yes, again. But! This time I would be working from the versions we already have, and I think they come out looking better:

Current Luthien and Beren (just because I had them to hand).

NeoDigital Luthien & Beren, done over the course of about 2-3 hours this morning.

This is the same shading style I've used for the "slideshow" sections (eg the intro), and therefore different from the backdrops. They're not perfect, but I think they come out looking better than the drawn versions - and because I have the drawings, I can put them together relatively quickly. What do you think?

hS