View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 03:56 PM   #373
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Idk. I wouldn't put it past wolf!Sally to make a false seer reveal.

Then again, I have been waiting for the seer to reveal toDay. I mean, even if they're so unlucky all their dream subjects are dead, they could still give us one known innocent (themselves), and if the game continues, another known role toMorrow via the ghost. Surely that's what any sensible seer would do at this point when we have to lynch a wolf or die? If nothing else then at least to stop a fake reveal?

And no one has come forward except Sally. That makes me think she might be the real deal.

Anyway, if someone else than Sally is the seer, they should spill the beans now. Because if we trust Sally and she's not the seer, we're doomed. Knowing whether she's bluffing or not is a question between life and death for the village toDay.

(Also, so much for going to sleep early today...)

edit: xed with almost everyone
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote