View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 07:11 AM   #133
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Question Conspiracy Corner with Boro

So Today's conspiracy theory post is centering on Legate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I am not entirely sure how Boro's comment constitutes as "launching a Day 1s are pointless-debate".

Now Hui seems to be poking around inquisitively overall, which is an activity that by itself can serve both good and evil purposes, so if this is just a part of that, whatever; but the formulation (the not-outright-accusing, yet suggestive "I find it a little suspicious", while putting words into Boro's mouth) does not seem right to me. Even stranger is that Greenie basically repeats the same, which just gives me the vibe of "quoting without checking the source", i.e. having seen Hui slightly suspect Boro and just latch on to that. That would be a very good move for a Wolf to pull.

Overall it's just weird because I don't read it as Boro "launching" any "debate" on "Day 1 pointlessness" in the first place.

Clarifications, anyone?
Now yesterday I took this as a good point in Legate's favor. I wasn't attempting to launch a Day 1 debate and he observed that 2 people (Huey and Greenie) made it sound like I was and were attempting to point suspicion my way.

What is interesting to note here is that Greenie is lynched and now confirmed innocent. Then today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Under this model, there are lots of singular votes that by themselves do not say much except that they are still creating alternatives (and at the same time are potentially throwaway). Whom I would put under scrutiny are actually the people who made the second votes, thus making the bandwagons roll (Lommy and Hui, with the added value that Hui was acting clearly with the bonus to prevent a wagon against himself - the question of course being that he could have equally well voted for Morsul or Pitch, if it was just about that). Either of them could have acted as Wolves protecting one of Morsul or Pitch (who had votes from before) by supporting bandwagons for somebody else.
So again, Legate narrows the discussion to 2 people (the ones who made the 2nd votes for someone yesterday). Those 2 people are Lommy and Huey. This makes the 2nd time Legate's steering to Huey + someone, but he offers up an extra point in Huey's favor that he was "voting to prevent a bandwagon against himself"

Now if I were to believe in conspiracy theories, it looks like Legate and Huey are packmates.

Huey's driving and getting the suspicions stirring against innocent people. Legate is narrowing in on Huey + 1 other, to softly suspect Huey and fall back on as a wolf-on-wolf vote, but trying to put the attention on the other person (Greenie Day 1 and now Lommy today).

Edit: crossed with Lommy