View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 06:19 PM   #113
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Been about a half hour so I don’t feel too bad double posting. Of all the Greenie votes Lotties strikes the others chord she specifically says she’d rather vote Pitch or myself but then chooses between Huin and Greenie. Don’t get me wrong I get wanting to stay in the game but is this ordo wanting to keep playing or Wolf self preservation?

Also the toss up slightly puts Huin into a tiny bit of suspicion because could’ve been saving a pack mate. But would she put her neck that far out for a pack mate on day 1?
I suspected Greenie more than I suspected Huin. First to reach the tie wins it, and I knew there were very few people left to vote (myself, Pitch, and Soriman and Sally, who were unlikely to vote at all). I wasn't very afraid for my own life in this game, because I didn't think Sally or Soriman would vote for me, but you never know. Also, I didn't know what Pitch was going to do - I had zero clue what he was doing all Day yesterDay. I had a preference, was pretty sure my vote would be the deciding one if it came in before Pitch's, and I trust myself (knowing I'm innocent) more than I trust Pitch (whose alignment is unknown, and whose behavior worried me).