View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 06:16 PM   #112
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
One quick thought about the Form kill, and then I'll be around more in an hour or so. Form was very explicit about voting based on who was posting most actively, which means Sally and Soriman by default. That seems important to me: it was a "by default" vote, it could have been anyone, those two just happened to have posted least. The wolves might have seen that as a Seer making sure no one thought their vote was based on a dream in the event of their death - if you don't leave a clear trail, at least you don't leave a false one. And who except the Seer cares about not leaving a false trail?

On the other hand, if Sally is a wolf, it would be very hard for a Seer who had dreamed of her to push her, given her limited participation. The wolves might have seen Form's "vote the lurkers" strategy as him reaching trying to find a reason, any reason, to suspect Sally, and hoped that by killing him early, they could prevent him from ever coming out and saying his results. After all, "vote the lurkers" isn't crystal clear evidence of a dream, so they might be hoping to get away with it without implicating Sally so much so that she gets lynched.

Which scenario do I think more likely? Probably the first, but out of caution regarding the second, I would really like to see more from Sally toDay, and I'll be keeping a close eye on her, as well as on how people talk about this kill.