View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 05:12 PM   #103
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
End Day 1

By 456 of the First Age, Barahir was the champion of a feisty band of outlaws. They had seen betrayal by their own kinsmen, had been hunted like animals by the evil forces of Morgoth, and now had finally (he hoped) found peace at the edges of the Tarn Aeluin. The crisp mountain air and clear blue sky were marred only by the thick black clouds that hung over the nearby mountain range, a grim reminder of the evil that they fought against.

Barahir sighed and turned to his kinsfolk who had spent the day digging three graves and bickering endless amongst themselves.

“I like digging holes in gardens, not in graveyards,” a very tired Loslote said.

“Why are we digging three holes when there are only two bodies?” Morsul asked.

“Technically, Gorlim merely left…” Legate said.

“Someone must pay for this treachery!” Sally yelled. “Whomever killed my Gal is going to face judgement.” This was met with a uniform cheer of support.

“My friends and relatives,” Barahir began. “Today has indeed been sad. We lost two of our close friends and another has gone off and not returned. Must we make it even worse by killing one of our own on naught but vague suspicion?”

The outlaws looked around at each other. They nodded their heads and whispered amongst themselves.

“I believe we are all in agreement that someone must die,” Boro said.

“But who…?” Lottie asked.

“We have a 1/4th chance of killing a wolf”, said Morsul, ever optimistic.

“I feel that a blind 1/4 chance of getting a wolf may be a little optimistic though,” Soriman countered.

Hui is giving me bad vibes and a headache,” Lommy said, pinching her temples. “Could someone do something suspicious already?!”

Legate said something earlier about something that happened last year, but it didn’t happen as he said it did.” Pitch chimed in. “And I would know: I was there!”

"How about that Greenie ?" Legate asked.

"She's giving me bad vibes…" Hui agreed.

"I am innocent, I can assure you," Greenie countered.

"That's what a wolf would say!"

“Then we are mostly in agreement that this is the correct course of action? The two graves shall contain G55 and BG and the third will contain Greenie,” Barahir said.

“She has acted the most suspicious over the last Day!” Hui said.

"Then so it shall be!" Barahir declared.

The outlaws rounded up Greenie as she protested.

"You're making a mistake!" She yelled. "Those fiends have misled you!"

They carried her over to the third grave, where someone picked up an ax and shoved it deep into her chest. She bleed out quickly and collapsed into the grave. Dead and very, very human.

The Living
Boro
Formendacil
Huinesoron
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Loslote
Morsul
Pitch
Sally
Soriman

The Dead
Gorlim (NPC/Ghost)
Galadriel55 (Night 1)
BlindGuardian (Night 1)
Greenie (Day 1 - Ordo)

It is now Night 2

By the way, there is no cobbler in the game. This was just G55 cobbling from beyond the modsphere.
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 04-22-2021 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Corrected the spelling of Morsul's name, changed some wording, added a sentence; nothing major
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote