View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 04:13 PM   #85
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Lottie's response to me first talking about "voting the lurkers."

Lottie when I actually post about it:
I liked the idea in theory, but when I looked at what it would actually mean in this game, I didn't like what it would actually look like. But fair point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
I mean, absolutely, yes, if this is me saving a wolf or making myself innocuous, then this will look bad later. By the same token, if Sally is a Wolf, then the first quote looks like subtly nudging away from a packmate and Post 2 looks like setting me up for future scapegoating if/when it turns out Huin or Greenie is a lynched innocent.

All of which is to say... Wild Mass Guessing. Lottie's probably innocent, except for the fact that she accused me, and that raises my suspicions.
Excellent point - if Sally or Form end up being wolves, they are also unlikely packmates. Also, I wouldn't say that I'm accusing you. I would put you just to the inno-leaning side of neutral at this point, in terms of overall impression. I saw the appeal of voting "lurkers" initially, I just found I didn't like it in practice once I'd had time to think about it and see what it meant in reality.