View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #27
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Hm. I need to look it over carefully. The main issue I see is trusting the "revealed" Amandil. I think it's certainly something to consider, but ultimately it's Amandil's decision.
What tp said here, and why would a KM fake reveal when the only tradeoff is to possibly lynch Amandil? The fake could flop and lynch the KM, then everyone would know the real Amandil. In the event of the KM fake revealing and getting the real Amandil lynched, everyone knows one KM. Which would essentially leave 2 remaining KM to deal with Elendil, Isildur, and Anarion who are more powerful gifteds than Amandil. (No offense to Amandil). And the worst case scenario if the KM's fake reveal is successfu to lynching Amandil, then a random ordo will know learn who Elendil is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Regarding the Elendil list, the main concern is that people's participation sucks? Ugh, that's really really annoying. It seems this game has changed since I last played...

Ah, well. If the rest of you don't mind, I'm going to do it anyway. At least that way if I happen to be selected as a recipient I'll have an established method for passing the info back. I suppose everyone else can do their own thing, so long as they believe it will work.
The problem is it requires everyone not only doing it, but remembering to do it every day. It adds another task to complete, and I could honestly see just forgetting to do it. And I don't want that to further lead anyone thinking "Oh Boro didn't create his list for Elendil, must be an obstinate KM." I'm fine with doing it myself, but I don't think it's necessary to have a hardline mandatory agreement to do it.

I will say, if we go forward with Amandil revealing (which ultimately will be up to Amandil now). Then the next day Amandil should do the "Guilty Elendil list," which should successfully transfer the dreamed of person to Elendil, and at the same time hide the dream from the KM. There isn't any further risk to Amandil, since he would be already revealed anyways. This making any sense?