View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Game Thread - WW XCIIX - The Meaning Of Death

Could you please do it? Just one more time! Please?

I don’t want to, and it’s nothing new to you.

Please? Just once more!

Very well. Last time! Let’s go find something good.

In the last years of Numenor the King’s hatred for the Firstborn and the Valar grew black, and with it grew the hatred for the Elendili. King Ar-Pharazon –

Oh, this is boring, and you know it – I will skip to the interesting part.

Then, sensing that the time was right, Amandil the Faithful of the line of Elros bade all those still faithful to the Valar to gather in a deseted village not far from Romenna. He bade them to come in a guise, so that should they chance upon the King’s Men, they would not be discovered and their purpose revealed. Amandil believed that whilst there is still one voice to cry for the cause, hope is not lost.

So on the right day a crowd of people came to the village, and they spoke freely to each other, saying that somehow the King must be shown the wrong of his ways. But there were four men who spoke not but listened carefully. These were no Elendili, and with no invitation they followed the crowd to the village. Being fooled by their own guises, the Faithful took no heed, and thus revealed themselves to the King’s Men.

Night1 begins. KMs may PM, Elendil – send me your names.

ALIVE:
Morsul
Nerwen
Inzil
Lottie
Shasta
Manwe
PomPom
The Phantom
sally
Eomer
Boro
Steve
Brin

DEAD:

Don’t freak out and bombard me with PMs about the 4 KM. There are 3. You’ll find out everything soon enough.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 11-27-2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: My bad, Anarion doesn't send a name today
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote