View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #196
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
*strums lute in minor key*

Ai! Well, that was a bad start. I feel partly responsible, too... It's yet another example of how hard it is to distinguish between wolfish and gifted-ish behaviour.

At the risk of sticking my head in a noose– I do think we need to look at the Kit voters. Very unlikely there wasn't a wolf involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
It may, in fact, be too easy but I don't know if I'm willing to risk letting a wolf slip by with these odds and the wolves being able to kill two people at night. We can either lynch Legate who was heavily suspected yesterDay anyway or we can lynch someone else who has higher odds of being innocent. If we lynch Legate and find out that he is innocent then we know the wolves are messing with us and with their ability to kill two people per night.
Well, I found him a trifle off yesterDay myself– but what about your own point here?–

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Legate--> Lommy – interestingly he doesn’t try to guard someone with more votes so as to maybe not be guarded so we don’t find out he is furry.
I agree, though, that it does the wolves no good whatever to miss a kill in order to frame an innocent– unless one of the pack was in danger. If Legate's not a wolf, Wilwa might well be.

EDIT:X'd with The Fool.