View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 04:01 PM   #27
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Easy: he demonstrated that washing your hands is no sign of innocence.
Well, it depends on why one is washing hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Aaaaand cue discussion about a no-vote Day1!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
And frankly, with five wolves, I don't think we can afford not to try to lynch one Day 1.
Yeah, well, with quick maths: if the gifteds & cobbler fail to play a role, then 5 wolves still means we have to go 6 days without lynching a wolf to lose immediately. But I think if we lynch the first wolf only on Day6 we're nonetheless pretty deep in trouble. So the sooner we start mowing them down and collecting clues, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Though this made me think: why didn't the No Lynch debate ever bring up fake votes? Like each person says who they would vote for, but not actually vote. So you have a tally, but no lynch.
And an absolutely useless tally when no one has to put their money where their mouth is!

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-04-2020 at 04:12 PM. Reason: grammar; also oops said one quote was Gal when it was Lottie - too similar avatars???
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote