View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:39 AM   #304
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A couple things on Morsul:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
A Little Green, "Green"- Showed up late but came out swinging voted Cab but levels some suspicion on Pom and Copp may wanted to look innocent suspecting Pom but voted an innocent Cab.
This comment was one of the reasons people voted Morsul. Am I the only one who interpreted it as hypothetical from the get-go? I do think it got blown out of proportion and if Morsul is innocent, I wouldn't be surprised to see a wizard involved in raising suspicion on this comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Right now Lottie is probably my top suspicion.

Like I said in my recap She was only the second vote for Pom.

She may have thought Cab was a sure lynch and therefore wasn't too worried about voting for a packmate.

I know I said I didn't think Pom had a wizard in the vote mix Lottie's vote position seems the most likely for wizardom.
This comment I don't blame others for being suspicious; it is rather flimsy. But I'm still not sure if it's necessarily wizard behavior.