View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #292
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
Now we really have to wonder why they might have picked Volo. There's nothing obvious at first thought...One would usually guess they must have had reason to think he's the Seer, but bearing in mind that this is a big game with 3 remaining wizzards, there's always a possibility of it being some A-grade misdirection. Time to take a good look through.
I would think it's likely Nog is on the right track, and Volo should have said something to make them think he might be on to one of them. It really doesn't make a lot a sense otherwise. As many have noted, he wasn't exactly considered innocent, and probably would have been one of the prime lynch candidates for toNight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
If the wizards thought he was a seer, it was probably because of his first fluffy post and something they saw in his lists. Maybe Morsul is in fact innocent and the wizards thought that only a seer would think that. Other than that, he looked really suspicious and probably would have gotten himself lynched a few days down the road. A really weird choice of wolf kill.
So to the Wizards anyone who thinks Morsul is innocent must be a Seer? I was thinking someone else had said they thought Morsul was all right, but I don't recall now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I do wonder if a reason they chose not to kill a Pom voter is because a wizard is among them.
Which one would have stood out, though? Had anyone in particular said things about Pom that would seem to indicate suspicion for ill-defined reasons?

x/d with Cop