View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #35
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I am male by the way.

If there is worry about balance, maybe take out Hansel&Gretel or one of the questionable good roles, and add in some baddies, who aren't wolves, but can counter some of the extra good roles.

I do agree with wilwa about the lovers and such, that depending upon chance and luck one whether lovers find eachother, decide to look out for their own interests...etc it is not as unbalanced as it first appears.

But an extra bad role could be the robber bridegroom? If I recall this tale correctly, he was a suitor who convinced the miller to let him marry the daughter, and he had plans to take her back to the den and chop her into horrible pieces.

The robber bridegroom would not be a wolf, but he can perhaps send in a choice everyday, and if he finds Cinderalla/The princess, they die because he has captured the lovely ladies and hacked them to pieces. And if Cinderella and the Princess have already been united with their lovers, either the robber bridegroom can not kill them, and Prince Charming/the Frog-Prince will find out.

Hmm...maybe the robber bridegroom could act as the cobbler, he wants the wolves to win, but also has the power to steal Cinderalla/The princess and kill them, if he guesses correctly?
yes yes yes.....hmmmm.....I love you!

Alright, I think I will ditch Rapunzel and add this one (she was a total afterthought anywho). Maybe tweak it a bit for my own liking. Perhaps if he chooses Cinderella/Princess after they've been united with their Loves, they die, but their Lover receives a revenge kill before he dies aswell? Or is that too much death? hehe, too much death in werewolf, is that even possible? I must ponder this...

Perhaps make it so that Gretel is the same, but Hansel actually takes someone's vote away?? That would balance the two out. I may do that too....