View Single Post
Old 08-18-2000, 10:08 AM   #4
galpsi
The Unquiet Dead

galpsi has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR><br><br> Over on PT, he wasn't even given the time of day, but then PT can be a much rougher board than most. The first post had a typo. One assumes that even an underling (especially an underling) would bother to spell-check publicity pablum. In response to my rather snotty post about the typo there was an unconvincingly quick edit. Surely the film people wouldn't be sitting by the PC eagerly expecting replies. A hoaxer would.<br> There were two posts on PT, about a day apart. The first contained a lot of polite blather and then the hilarious comment, &quot;As I can tell from the comments, you are behind me.&quot; Trust that the comments on PT have been similar in character to ours but less politely put. The second post was merely a facetious question about when we would all be lining up for tickets. Decisively, Peter Jackson no longer has a user profile, instead, there is just a message that the user no longer exists. I actually have a theory who is behind it, but I haven't yet announced it publicly. I'm still curious if the hoaxer is going to betray themeselves. Probably your politer behavior to the poster was reasonable behavior. I was so rude ecause I was already confident of my conclusion.<br> PT is a fun board; too bad you can't access it.<br> g. <p></p>
galpsi is offline   Reply With Quote