View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 02:50 PM   #70
ElberethVarda
Pile O'Bones

ElberethVarda has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

As Elbereth stood uncertainly at the entrance, she heard her name being called. "Elbereth! Elbereth Varda!" it called. She looked around confusedly. Then she saw Eowyn Skywalker's familiar face. "Eoywn!" she cried and threw her arms around her friend. Eowyn laughed and hugged her back. "I'm so glad you found me! What do I do first?" she questioned anxiously, pushing her hair out of her face. Eowyn directed her towards the gift table and explained what to do. "I'll see you later," Eowyn said, and ran off to talk to another friend.

Elbereth made her way through the crowd to the table. It was already covered with presents of all shapes and sizes. Elbereth rumaged around in her basket for her gift. It has to be here somewhere... she thought. Finally, she pulled it out. I know it's the perfect gift, she thought proudly. She laid it on the table and looked admiringly at the three foot long sqeaky hammer, autographed by none other than Agent Lofty himself. It was a necessary tool for every forum owner, not to mention very rare.

Elbereth fought her way over to the table of food, and carefully set down her plate of delicate cookies, shaped like small One Rings. It had taken her hours to make them, and she was very proud of them. She looked up from the plate and looked around for her friends.

There was Keld! And right next to her was Firi, waving her arms in the air like a crazy person, which, of course, she was. It looked like the whole group was there already! Elbereth waved crazily back and ran over to them.

Last edited by ElberethVarda; 05-02-2004 at 02:57 PM.