View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #87
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Interesting...

Seeing this one pop up and checking back to have done this like two years ago I decided to give it a go again. And lay and behold! It was soo different!

Well I was aware of making it a bit differently as I was marking the edge-grades more than the middle-ones which I always end up marking in this kind of a quizzes. But really, the results made an interesting change from the previous try while I don't think I have changed so much in such a short time.

So I'm... (the previous results in brackets, followed by the difference)

Frodo 77% (63%) = + 14%
Gandalf 70% (63%) = +7%
Saruman 63% (63%) = even!
Arwen 63% (67%) = -4%
Boromir 60% (50%) = +10%
Samwise 53% (47%) = +6%
Gollum 53% (43%) = +10%
Galadriel 47% (30%) = +17%
Aragorn 47% (54%) = -7%
Merry 43% (37%) = +6%
Pippin 40% (70%) = -30%
Legolas 40% (67%) = -27%
Eowyn 33% (47%) = -14%
Gimli 20% (47%) = -27%

So by taking more extreme views on matters makes me a lot more Galadriel and Frodo, and makes me less Pip, Legolas or Gimli?

Whatever, it was a fun ten minutes anyway... Let's see how it will turn out on 2012?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote