View Single Post
Old 06-16-2002, 02:23 PM   #52
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

"Awww waiting up for me? Sweet of you Elwyn really."
Elwyn spun around at the familiar sarcasm of Elanors voice. "Elanor!" Running forward she made to hug the human but stopped; it was something about look on the humans face...
"Hey even better! I wasnt greeted by a kick in the mouth this time either."
A sigh came from the darkness beside her as Tumnaooriel came out of the wood. "You really arent going to let that drop are you?"
"Hey I dunno, how long can you wait?" Elanor surveyed the people around the fire; she couldnt see a single human. Now why is it that once again Im feeling left out.... She thought to herself sardonically. She looked at the two elves greeting each other in elvish fashion, speaking quickly. Elanor was practically fluent in several typed of elvish, but it was not her language. The camp was surrounded by trees, and within a few steps Elanor could reach up and pull herself into it, out of sight of the elves around the fire.
yup, really not fitting in here either
But where do you think you will be able to fit in? You never get to close to people. A nagging voice replied.
Elanor sighed as she pulled out a small crystal from her pocket and started fiddling with it. "I have no people to fit in with." She said quietly, answering her own thoughts aloud.