View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 03:41 PM   #228
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I listened and like it! I didn't catch anything that needed changing, though see previous comments on me and music.
Well, I'm not looking for anything like "the D# in bar 78 is out of place" either. Just a general impression, anything that doesn't feel right. If you're happy with how it sounds, that's good enough for me!

Quote:
Tchah, none of that! You're doing the hard part, the part that requires focus; I can make sketches at work, it's totally different.
More like requires time and the use of my computer. I would do it at work if I could.

Quote:
Please don't mess up the musical on account of the exam! It's not like you're gonna fail anyway.
^ Fixed that for you. ^.^ Priorities! But with restrictions.

I will start Wind in the next couple days, but in terms of the timeline I would give it probably 2 weeks. If I don't finish it by then, I will in my post-exam party day. I am actually looking forward a lot to hearing it. As I told you before, I am not a fan of the Russian version for a number of reasons, but I really like the translated version, and it grew on me. I am excited to hear it in English!