View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 09:35 PM   #508
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
I'm hoping next year, when I go off to college, though I am sure I will have tons of work, I'll be better at managing my time...and having easy access to a computer will make things easier, for certain (and might have an effect on my grades, hehe). Really, I both look forward to college and dread it at the same time
Haha, I hope you will do a better job managing time than I do. The socializing never ends, so it's hard to sit down and do homework, or even more, go to bed. Really, having my own personal computer for the first time is a truly wonderful thing.

Quote:
He hasn't turned out the way I meant him to at all, and I think that's do to me underestimating the amount of reacting he's had to do with all the rather sudden changes around him... Though really I think it's more the fact that I've been left a little in the dust trying to gague so many reactions! I wish I could have planned this character out better (though I can't say how specifically I should have done that), but still, it's been fun not knowing, and seeing where he ends up. I hope it hasn't been just exasperating and/or annoying for everyone else.
Sometimes I think that is the best part about RPGing. You never know how your characters will grow or where they'll end up. Seriously, when I first created Shae, I had no clue what role she would take. Don't worry, Khamir's changes work perfectly well, and they're definitely not annoying. In fact, if it weren't for Khamir and his attitude, Shae would still be huddled in the corner of the camp. And though I can't speak for Nogrod, I'm sure Hadith probably wouldn't be speaking up like he is. It's all a matter of cause and effect....