View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 07:01 PM   #507
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thanks for the sympathy, Brinniel! I'm hoping next year, when I go off to college, though I am sure I will have tons of work, I'll be better at managing my time...and having easy access to a computer will make things easier, for certain (and might have an effect on my grades, hehe). Really, I both look forward to college and dread it at the same time.

As for Khamir's sudden change, I must admit he has become almost an awkward character for me. He hasn't turned out the way I meant him to at all, and I think that's do to me underestimating the amount of reacting he's had to do with all the rather sudden changes around him... Though really I think it's more the fact that I've been left a little in the dust trying to gague so many reactions! I wish I could have planned this character out better (though I can't say how specifically I should have done that), but still, it's been fun not knowing, and seeing where he ends up. I hope it hasn't been just exasperating and/or annoying for everyone else.

Really, Khamir's changing has been gradual, in a way, though his stubbornness keeps him from actually making any (long-lasting) changes. He's realized in bits and pieces that he needs to change things, but actually making those changes is another question altogether. The combination of his worry for Shae followed by his relief in finding her safe, and his surprise and shock at finding that the Fellowship really did come to help them, has brought him to a certain awakening.

Something like that.