View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 06:23 PM   #506
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Hopefully my schoolwork will clear up a little bit by the end of the month, once this mad rush of papers and the like is over...hopefully.
I know where you're coming from, Durelin. School is always so crazy- I always seem to have papers due left and right. I don't know how I manage to go on the BD so much. I suppose it's because 1) As a college student, I live in tight quarters and my computers almost always within sight (sitting right next to my bed) 2) I tend to sleep in short intervals rather than a decent night's sleep 3) I use the BD as an excuse to procrastinate (which I'm doing right now)

Hmmm, I like that post, Durelin. I find Khamir's sudden change quite fascinating (and I'm sure Shae will as well). I'm also interested in what Dorran has to say. Hopefully I'll find time to write a post for Shae once Tevildo fills in the save.