View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 03:57 PM   #501
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I apologize for not being around as much as I'd like. Things have been crazy for me, and whenever I do find time to post, I see a 'Save' up, and so I move on to something else I need to do.

Hopefully my schoolwork will clear up a little bit by the end of the month, once this mad rush of papers and the like is over...hopefully.

At any rate, I was imagining that time was passing rather slowly in the slave camp, and I was thinking that Khamir wouldn't have a chance to leave before the Fellowship arrived.

Also, Beloan was with Khamir, and would leave with him if he did head off toward the slavers' camp, but it is very possible that he left Khamir alone after his little hissy fit, though keeping an eye on him (making sure he didn't run off!).

Other than that, I didn't really have anything else in mind...

Does that answer most questions?

Hopefully I can sneak a reaction from Adnan in, as well as from Khamir, probably all internal. Though I'm sure Khamir will be looking for a place to butt in soon... But keep moving on as you'd like - I can always ask to have posts placed somewhere, if no one minds that.