View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 02:57 PM   #499
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tevildo has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

Nogrod,

Whoa! That's quite a post! Good going.

I've put up a save for Dorran to respond. It's also possible that Kwell will have something to say or do....I wrote Folwren to see how she wants to handle this. I will work on it starting tonight and fill in around mid-day tomorrow at the latest.

Of course, I will only respond to the spoken words by your character so you can still iron out all the details of the planning--the earlier part of the post. I can see how Durelin might want to eyeball this and you could always fiddle with the details as needed as well as figure out where Khamir was.

I am assuming, however, that, whatever you may specifically decide about the genreal group planning and Khamir, the spoken words of your character--the emotional outburst--will remain the same and that is what Dorran will attempt to answer.

Let me know if you have any other concerns and I'll try to respond before I write the post.
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.

Last edited by Tevildo; 10-09-2006 at 03:03 PM.