View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 01:42 PM   #497
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
I had the same thoughts myself but then decided to pull Beloan as the one to bring the ex-slaves together. I think it was needed as Hadith would not have been the figure to do it, anyway. He's no leader even he might be outspoken (at least for the time being). And someone had to be the believable one to gather the discussion, even if the discussion were to be democratic in a sense. I found no better candidate than Beloan for that.
Yeah, I hear you out. I think the idea works quite well, actually.

Quote:
that could have been a place where Beloan would have chosen otherwise, seeing the foolery of the effort Khamir was proposing (as Hadith said: we didn't know in what direction the slavers camp was, or was it five or fifty miles away! So foolishness to go and try one direction by foot when those others have horses...
True, true. Perhaps Khamir and Shae have more in common than they know...at least when it comes to foolery.

Anyways, I suppose we shall have to wait for Durelin to return before we find out what Khamir really was doing (not that I'm trying to rush you or anything, Durelin.... )

Last edited by Brinniel; 10-09-2006 at 01:45 PM.