View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 12:40 PM   #492
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
My post done.

I have tried to fill in the gap between the discussions on the ex-slaves camp and the arrival of the fellowship.

I hope everything is okay with you. I have used both Khamir and Brenna to a degree, so let me know if there is something not right there. I'll change those parts immediately.

And really Tevildo, sorry, but as you had just a save there and didn't fill it, I thought it was okay by the rules that those having saves must oblige to things happening in the thread (I will not have a chance to write anything over wed -fri as I'm going to have a minor operation in a hospital and so thought of writing this one now as I had time to do it).

I hope you agree with my overall explanation why the ex-slaves were such reluctant to get aid (they had the first time created an "us" feeling and the strangers are going to break it)...