View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 11:28 PM   #799
Lolidir
Wight

Lolidir has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lolidir
hello there

hey every one,

i must say i am new to the whole forum thing, but i am not new to the LOTR world so to speak. i have read the books once but a lot of people dont believe me bc i can recall a lot of information and sometimes its a lot of pointless information that only a fanatic would know. know i dont want to bost here bc i know that prolly everyone here know more than i do, mainly bc i have read anything other than the triogy and the hobbit. i do plan on it, but as some others i am also in school. i am a junior in highschool.

heres an interesting story. i got in trouble in english class my freshman year for not paying attention. any one know what i was doing? i was reading TTT. and on top of that when the teacher took the book away the book mark fell out and i said "thanks for loosing my place" in a not so nice tone. well thats just how dedicated i am i guess. i put my own safety on the line for LOTR. paving the way for all those new comers out there i guess.

well i have prolly bored half of you to sleep and the other half have prolly left so will say adios for the time being and i hope to hear from some of you in the future wether it be an IM or PM or maybe a reply to something i wrote. hope to read you soon.

Last edited by Lolidir; 01-09-2005 at 09:21 AM.
Lolidir is offline   Reply With Quote