View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #61
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Be sure your sins will find you out...

Hello, fancy seeing you here! This is completely my fault. In post 22 where Jessamy planned to turn her back to the sunset, despite the fact that I had been gawping at a map ("Journeys of Frodo" in my case) I actually originally wrote that she would bear right not left - which would put the downs and forest north of the East Road rather than south. I much later and noticed it and changed it but didn't ask Dury to change her post either because it seemed a pit nit-picky or because I was embarrassed that I still struggle with left and right after all these years..possibly a bit of both.

So actually Jessamy, Karl, Edwin & mutt are heading North with the Forest to the West not south of the Downs (at least according to Mrs Strachey)!

And when it is real light morning rather than insomniac morning I will try to remember the lost post..

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace