View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 03:52 PM   #119
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
REB II Post Titles

With the exception of entries from "The Very Secret Diary of Falafel", which required the title to explain the abrupt changes in voice and format, I have omitted the post titles in the interest of maintaining a book-ish look to the document. But you're right, Bb, there were some keepers in those titles. I will review the posts and see where I can incorporate them in some consistent fashion.

I believe that I did, in a couple of cases, reference a post title in a chapter title, but the chapter titles are mostly my own inventions.

I have one last round of edits to perform (and post titles to review now, <sigh>) before sending out a draft copy for revisions and corrections to all concerned. I sent out a preliminary review copy to Kuruharan before it was really ready, and will forward a revised copy to him once this round of revisions is complete.

For those who cannot receive 3MB attachments, I will look into the possibility placing a downloadable copy on the Downs website, with access instructions sent privately on request. I want to avoid a mass rush to download copies of this monstrosity which would overtax our bandwidth capabilities.