View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 02:09 PM   #353
MaskedNicci
Pile O'Bones

Location: At that in-between place between fantasy and reality - between grown-up and child.
MaskedNicci has just left Hobbiton.
OOohh...forgive me if I do this wrong. I've never RPed an Elf before!

Name: Alassė

Age: [Since she is an elf, I am unsure how to go about this. She looks about 26 to a human's eyes.]

Race: Elf

Weapons: Bow and small quiver of arrows. Not the finest of craft, but still beautifully made. Small dagger which she keeps hidden.

Appearance: As ordinarily beautiful as other elves, her dark hair is pulled back away from her face to ensure optimal sight of her surroundings. Her face is beautiful, but her blue-grey eyes are oft squinted in suspicion and curiosity. She wears a dark-coloured cloak about her shoulders, drawn forward to cover up the muddy traveling clothes.

Personality: Untrusting and dramatic, Alassė seems intent on having a grandeur adventure. She doesn't readily admit much, fearing some strange sort of discovery that is as yet, unnamed. Outwardly serious and often sulking in a corner, Alassė secretly wishes someone would oppose and eventually befriend her. A companion on her journey would be more than pleasant, it would fend off the insanity of being alone for extended periods of time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

MaskedNicci - your character bio is now on the player/character list for the Inn (HERE - Post #2).

Go ahead and bring Alassė into the Inn thread.

~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 03-31-2007 at 09:05 PM.