View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 02:18 PM   #113
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Glirdingo held Arianna closely, completely unaware to all that went on behind him. He only had one thought in mind and that was to tend to Arianna. He continued to watch her, praying that she wasn't dying.

Finally her eyes started to open and she gave him a very feeble smile. He smiled back, tears pouring forth and dropping like little rain drops onto Arianna's already bloodstained shirt and onto his own shirt.

"Is . . . it bad?" she finally whispered. He looked at her, to afraid to look away in case she passed on to Mandos Halls. He stared straight at her, tears continuing to pour forth.

Then she attempted to move and she cried out in pain. Glirdingo held her closer. "I. . . I love you. . . Glirdingo," she said quietly. He looked deep into her eyes and said "I love you too Arianna." He bent forward and kissed her gently.

They broke apart slowly. Glirdingo looked up and around and noticed that the battle had finally ended. Éomeléo was looking after Valesseka and Dárin and Marieme were chasing the rest of the gang away.

"Marieme! MARIEME!!" he called out to his friend urgently. He needed someone to help him with Arianna. He was never good with the healing of wounds. "Marieme!!" he called one last time before turning back to Arianna.