View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #101
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Glirdingo winced slightly in pain as Arianna's grip tightened upon his arm as she saw the riders approasching. So, it's just as I feared....Another group of outlaws.....question is, who are they working for? Are they independent? Or do they work for Thin-Gloomy's kidnappers?

"Glirdingo. . . what do you suppose. . . Oh I don't like this. Not one bit," Arianna said as she looked at him with fear. He looked at her and tried to smile, but failed. "Do not worry Arianna. Whatever happens, happens, and I will be here by your side ever step of the way."

It was then that he heard the Dwarf speaking. He must have overheard us, Glirdingo thought agitatedly.

"....Unless our horses are swifter, which I doubt, trained by the Horse-Lords though they be." he was finishing. Glirdingo turned to look at the Dwarf. "My dear Dwarf, even if our horses were swift enough, I am quite positive that they have now had sight of us," Glirdingo responded calmly, his logic overtaking his fear. "Even if we were to run, they would see us and follow us. I say we stay and wait."

He turned back to look at the group approaching swiftly over the plains. He held onto Arianna tightly and whispered, "Don't worry my love. I am here for you." as the group advanced closer and closer with each breath they took.