View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 11:07 PM   #195
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I can't speak for Snowdog... some may say I can't speak for myself. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

However I think Snowdog may have been referring to the contrib made by Everdawn and not yours, Imladris. I thought you were accepted by us all, no temporary about it.

Snowdog Am I wrong? Go on, it's safe to say so if I am. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Galadriel of the Olden No need to save a place nor kick anyone out of the way. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

We look forward to your contribution. Roles will be assigned on the quality of the profile and First Post, and how they integrate with the other established characters and plot. It's not on a who is in line first basis.

As there are two places for baddies (and none yet assigned as far as I am aware), you're plenty in time to show us what you've got! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight