View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 09:48 AM   #250
Forest Elf
Haunting Spirit

Location: You say your hurting is over.. It feels like you're out of reach...
Forest Elf has just left Hobbiton.
Gable walked out to the stables, when she realized that she left her bow and arrows at her room. She sighed and walked back into the Inn, where Tollers was with a strange man. He shouted suddenly, “Water. Forget the ale. This man needs some water! And is there a healer in the house?"

“I can get some water, and then go and find the healer, again.” Gable said, striding off to the kitchen. She got a mug and filled it with cool water, and gave Tollers the water. “There, now I can go and find the healer.” Gable said and walked out the door. She ran over to Doc Puddifoot’s.

She knocked on the door. “Just a minute! Don’t rush!” He hollered at the door. A couple of seconds later he opened the door and said, “Again? What’s the trouble this time?”

“Well, there’s a man at the Inn who collapsed, well, fainted. And Tollers asked for a healer, and I came to tell you.” Gable replied.

He closed the door and started running as fast as his hobbit legs would carry him. Gable followed at an easy stride, keeping up with the hobbit easily. Doc Puddifoot walked over the unconscious man.

Gable thought she’d check the kitchens, now that he’ll be taken care of. “Is there anything I can do to help?” she asked from the doorway.