View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #476
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh! Aganzir is making a futile and totally stupid case against me and then turning confident I'm a wolf or something like that and I don't really have time to answer her nonsense as Greenie had to post too and I have to start thinking who I'll vote! If I'm stilla live toMorrow there will be a proper self-defense, but for now I will sum it up as: Agan tries to interpret everything I say in a bad light and deliberatedly misrepresents me, which does not make me one little bit more trusting of her.

Now, as for who to vote, tp and Agan are the only ones who really stand out for me. There are also others I'm vahguely feeling bad about - Cailín, Lalaith, McCaber and Mac, but I'm very aware that apart from Cailín, these are mostly based on other people's suspicions. I've really had too little time to think toDay. I'm a bit at loss with the whole game aargh....

edit: xed with everybody after Kath
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote